Sunday, May 4, 2008

1) My First Blog

Hi all,
All these time i was really wondering if i should write a blog or not. Thanks to Aravind for his wonderful efforts in making me write a blog. Frankly speaking was really confused what to write.
Some of my options were to write about Mystery deaths of leaders, Java/J2EE, Happenings in my life,My childhood days, even i thought about a cooking blog.Finally i decided it will be like a mix of everything, means whatever i feel like i will write...Do give your valuable comments. :)

Thanks,
Aarthi

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Good Luck for ur blog dear!

Ananthi Arumugarajan said...

Gud work Aarthi !! All of ur blogs r interesting !

Keep on posting !!

arvinearth said...

Way to go madam!!!
So many in a short period...do put in a script to know the number of hits too :)

Cheerio!!!